- GENERAL ENGLISH (ELICOS)
- CERTIFICATE III IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE
- DIPLOMA OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE
- CERTIFICATE IV IN AGEING SUPPORT
- Diploma of Community Services
- DIPLOMA OF CIVIL CONSTRUCTION DESIGN
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF CIVIL CONSTRUCTION DESIGN
- PACKAGED COURSE – CIVIL CONSTRUCTION DESIGN
- DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- GRADUATE DIPLOMA OF MANAGEMENT (LEARNING)
- COURSE CALENDAR
- APPLY NOW
Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialized knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design, and execute major learning and development functions within an organization. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director..
This course will be delivered as Classroom based face to face training.
Level 3, 220 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205
This course will be delivered over 104 weeks as following:
Classroom Delivery: 80 Weeks
Holidays: 24 Weeks